General Meeting Of Members
Northwest Discovery Ltd
The purpose of the meeting(s) is:
- to receive an account(s) showing how the winding up of the Company(ies) has been conducted and showing how the property of the Company(ies) has been disposed of, and
- to give any necessary explanation of the account(s) received by the meeting.
Other agenda items are:
1. Receive a final update of the conduct of the MVL by the Liquidator;
2. Review a copy of the Liquidators summary receipts and payments to date;
3. Any other relevant business.