Meeting Of Creditors
Oneoz Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
- to receive and consider a report from the external administrator(s)
- to consider a summary of the receipts and payments of the external administrator(s)
- to fix or determine the remuneration of the external administrator(s)
- to fix or determine the future remuneration of the external administrator(s)
- to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members
- to consider the early destruction of books and records
- any other business
To approve from 1 July 2019 the increase in hourly charge out rates of Woodgate & Co. as listed in attachment 2 of the report of Deed Administrator to creditors dated 4 July 2019.
To approve the Deed Administrator ' s internal out-of-pocket expenses and disbursements pursuant to Section 60-20 of the IPS.
To consider and resolve that:
(a) the Deed of Company Arrangement ( " the Deed " ) continue as detailed in the Deed Administrator ' s report dated 4 July 2019;
(b) the Deed be terminated; or,
(c) the Deed be terminated and the company wound up.
If it is resolved that the company be wound up:
(a) to confirm the nomination of the Liquidator;
(b) to consider and, if thought fit, to appoint a Committee of Inspection; and,
(c) to consider and resolve that, following the completion of the winding up, the books and records of the company be destroyed pursuant to Section 70-35 of the IPS.