Meeting Of Creditors
Oracle (NSW) Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
1. To consider the Liquidators
Circular to Creditors.
2. To approve the Liquidators compromising the debts / loan account against the Director and his spouse pursuant to Section 477(2A) of the Corporations Act.
3. To approve the Liquidators entering into the Deed of Settlement whose terms may extend for more than three (3) months pursuant to Section 477(2B) of the Corporations Act.
4. To approve the remuneration of the Liquidators.
5. Any other business that may be lawfully brought forward.