Meeting Of Creditors
Pacific Bauxite Ltd
Agenda items are:
- to receive and consider a report from the external administrator(s)
- to consider a summary of the receipts and payments of the external administrator(s)
- to fix or determine the remuneration of the external administrator(s)
- to fix or determine the future remuneration of the external administrator(s)
- to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members
- any other business
To receive and consider a variation proposal to the Deed of Company Arrangement from Oceanic Capital Pty Ltd;
To receive a statement of the Deed Administrators ' opinion and reasons for the opinion on whether it would be in creditors ' interests for the Company to:
a. Execute a DOCA variation as outlined in the report; and
b. Terminate the DOCA and wind the Company up.
For creditors of the Company to resolve that:
a. The Company execute the variation to the DOCA; or
b. The DOCA be terminated and the Company wound up.