Meeting Of Creditors
Peloton Sportz Pty Ltd formerly Trading As Carine Cycles And Cottesloe Cycles
At the meeting creditors may consider a resolution:
- to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members; and
- to remove the liquidator(s) from office and appoint someone else as liquidator(s) of the Company.
Other agenda items are:
1. To consider the Notice and Report to Creditors dated 18 May 2017;
2. To elect a chairman of the meeting;
3. To consider the Joint and Several Liquidators Declaration of Independence, Relevant Relationships and Indemnities enclosed in the notice and Report to Creditors dated 12 May 2017;
4. To consider the Report As To Affairs of the Company;
5. To consider a statement to creditors by Directors of the Company, disclosing the affairs of the Company and the circumstances leading up to the winding up;
6. To confirm our appointment as Joint and Several Liquidators or replace the Joint and Several Liquidators with an alternative Liquidator(s);
7. To consider the appointment and constitution of a committee of inspection, if creditors see fit to appoint such a committee of inspection;
8. Approve the prospective remuneration of the Joint and Several Liquidators;
9. Pursuant to Section 542 of the Corporations Act 2001, to authorise the Liquidator(s) to destroy, at their discretion, the books and records of the Company within a period of six (6) months after the dissolution of the Company, subject to obtaining prior approval from the Australian Securities & Investments Commission; and
10. Any other relevant business.