Meeting Of Creditors
Red Arrow Global Solutions Pty Ltd
At the meeting creditors may consider a resolution:
- to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members; and
- to remove the liquidator(s) from office and appoint someone else as liquidator(s) of the Company.
Other agenda items are:
- to receive and consider a report from the liquidator(s)
- to fix or determine the future remuneration of the liquidator(s)
- any other business
4. To authorise the Joint and Several Liquidators to enter into an agreement to compromise all debts and claims that may exist against the Director and Related Parties for the sum of $30,000 in accordance with Section 477(2A) of the Corporations Act 2001.