General Meeting Of Members
Renlee Park Pty Ltd
The purpose of the meeting(s) is:
- to receive an account(s) showing how the winding up of the Company(ies) has been conducted and showing how the property of the Company(ies) has been disposed of, and
- to give any necessary explanation of the account(s) received by the meeting.
Other agenda items are:
- to receive and consider a report from the liquidator(s)
- to receive a report as to affairs
- to consider a summary of the receipts and payments of the liquidator(s)
Having collected all assets, made payments of all liabilities, received tax clearance and paid an interim dividend, the liquidation is to be brought to a close with a final dividend to be paid to members.