Meeting Of Creditors
Rite Roofing Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
- Provide an update on the status of the Liquidation;
- Consider and, if thought appropriate, approve the Liquidators remuneration;
- Consider authorising the Liquidator to dispose of the books and records of the Company after finalisation, subject to obtaining ASIC approval;
- Consider authorising the Liquidator, in so far as is necessary for the beneficial winding up of the Company, to compromise any debt to the Company greater than the prescribed amount and to enter any agreement on the Companys behalf involving a term or obligations extending for more than three months; and
- Consider authorising the Liquidator to compromise a debt greater than the prescribed amount in accordance with s477 of the Act.