Second Meeting Of Creditors Of Company Under Administration
Rosebrook Enterprises Pty Ltd
The purpose of the meeting(s) is:
- to receive the report by the Administrator(s) about the business, property, affairs and financial circumstances of the Company(ies); and
- to receive a statement of Administrator(s) opinion and reasons for the opinion:
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the Company(ies) to execute a deed of company arrangement;
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the administration to end;
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the company to be wound up;
- to receive a statement of such other information known to the administrator as will enable the creditors to make an informed decision about the matters at paragraphs 2(a) (c) above;
- to receive details of any transactions that appear to the Administrator(s) to be a voidable transaction in respect of which money, property, or other benefits may be recoverable by a liquidator under part 5.7B of the Act
- to receive details of any proposed deed of company arrangement; and
- for the creditors of the Company(ies) to resolve that:
- the Company(ies) execute a deed of company arrangement; or
- the administration(s) should end; or
- the Company(ies) be wound up.
Other agenda items are:
- to determine the remuneration of the administrator(s)
- to determine the future remuneration of the administrator(s)
- to consider the appointment of an alternative deed administrator(s) or liquidator(s)
- if the company is wound up to consider the early destruction of books and records
- any other business
6. To determine the internal disbursements of the administrator(s).
7. To determine the remuneration of the liquidator(s).
8. To determine the internal disbursements of the liquidator(s) if appointed.
9. To consider whether to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committees members.
10. If the Company is would up and if a committee of inspection is appointed, to consider a resolution that the members of the committee of inspection, and any related entity of those members, be permitted to deal with and provide goods and/or services to the Company and/or its liquidator in the ordinary course of business for the period of the liquidation.