Meeting Of Creditors
Rural & Regional Promotions Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
- to receive and consider a report from the liquidator(s)
- to receive a report as to affairs
- to fix or determine the remuneration of the liquidator(s)
- to fix or determine the future remuneration of the liquidator(s)
- to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members
6. To consider whether the Liquidators may enter into an agreement which as a term of over three (3) months pursuant to Section 477(2B) of the Corporations Act, 2001.
7. To consider the Liquidators ' Declaration of Independence, Relevant Relationships and Indemnities.
8. Any other business.