Second Meeting Of Creditors Of Company Under Administration
Sharp Plywood Pty Ltd (Administrator Appointed)
The purpose of the meeting(s) is:
- to receive the report by the Administrator(s) about the business, property, affairs and financial circumstances of the Company(ies); and
- to receive a statement of Administrator(s) opinion and reasons for the opinion:
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the Company(ies) to execute a deed of company arrangement;
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the administration to end;
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the company to be wound up;
- to receive a statement of such other information known to the administrator as will enable the creditors to make an informed decision about the matters at paragraphs 2(a) (c) above;
- to receive details of any transactions that appear to the Administrator(s) to be a voidable transaction in respect of which money, property, or other benefits may be recoverable by a liquidator under part 5.7B of the Act
- to receive details of any proposed deed of company arrangement; and
- for the creditors of the Company(ies) to resolve that:
- the Company(ies) execute a deed of company arrangement; or
- the administration(s) should end; or
- the Company(ies) be wound up.
Other agenda items are:
1.To receive the report of the Administrator.
2.To fix the remuneration of the Administrator.
3.For creditors to resolve:
a.that the company be wound up; or
b.that the company execute a Deed of Company Arrangement; or
c.that the administration should end; or
d.that the meeting be adjourned for the maximum statutory period of 45 business days.
4.If the company is wound up, to consider appointing a Committee of Inspection.
5.If no Committee is appointed, to fix the remuneration of the Liquidator.
6.If no Committee is appointed, to consider the destruction of the books and records at the conclusion of the winding up.
7.Any other business that may be lawfully brought forward.