Meeting Of Creditors
Sing Tao Newspapers Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
1. To discuss the Report to Creditors and receive an update and consider the position of the winding up.
2. To authorise the Liquidators on the Company ' s behalf to enter into an agreement that may be completed more than 3 months after it is entered into pursuant to Section 477(2B) of the Corporations Act 2001.
3. To authorise the Liquidators on the Company ' s behalf to compromise debts to the Company pursuant to Section 477(2A) of the Corporations Act 2001.
4. To fix remuneration of the Liquidators.
5. Any other business which may properly be brought before the meeting.