Meeting Of Creditors
Sls Workforce Pty Ltd
At the meeting creditors may consider a resolution:
- to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members; and
- to remove the liquidator(s) from office and appoint someone else as liquidator(s) of the Company.
Other agenda items are:
- to receive and consider a report from the liquidator(s)
- to receive a report as to affairs
- to fix or determine the remuneration of the liquidator(s)
- to consider the early destruction of books and records
5. To determine whether the meeting has been held at a time, date and place convenient to the majority in value of the creditors.