Second Meeting Of Creditors Of Company Under Administration
South Head & District Synagogue (Sydney)
The purpose of the meeting(s) is:
- to receive the report by the Administrator(s) about the business, property, affairs and financial circumstances of the Company(ies); and
- for the creditors of the Company(ies) to resolve that:
- the Company(ies) execute a deed of company arrangement; or
- the administration(s) should end; or
- the Company(ies) be wound up.
Other agenda items are:
1.That the meeting be adjourned for a period of up to 40 business days.
2.To consider the appointment of a Committee of Inspection and if so appointed, who should be the Committee ' s members.
3.Should liquidators be appointed, to authorise the liquidators to destroy the books of the company within five years after deregistration, subject to the consent of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.