Meeting Of Creditors
Spmec Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
- to receive and consider a report from the external administrator(s)
- to fix or determine the remuneration of the external administrator(s)
- to fix or determine the future remuneration of the external administrator(s)
- to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members
- any other business
6. For the purpose of section 477(2A) of the Corporations Act 2001, the Liquidator is authorised to enter into an agreement to compromise all debts owed by Robin Frankle for the sum of $208,922.77.
7. For the purpose of section 477(2B) of the Corporations Act 2001, the Liquidator be authorised to enter into agreements including, but not limited to, a deed of settlement and release with Robin Frankle as detailed in the report to creditors dated 18 December 2017, and retainer agreements with legal practitioners where the term of any such agreement may end, or the obligations of a party to the agreement may (according to the terms of the agreement) be discharged by performance more than three months after such agreement is entered into.