Meeting Of Creditors
St George Concrete Pumping Service Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
- to receive and consider a report from the external administrator(s)
- to fix or determine the remuneration of the external administrator(s)
- to fix or determine the future remuneration of the external administrator(s)
- to remove the external administor(s) from office and appoint someone else as external administrator(s) of the company
- any other business
- To consider a resolution that the internal disbursements of the Liquidator of St George Concrete Pumping Service Pty Ltd (In Liquidation) and his firm for the period from 1 September 2017 to the end of the liquidation be calculated as per the method and rates set out in the remuneration approval report dated 31 May 2019 and approved for payment up to a capped amount of $3,500 plus GST and that payment of internal disbursements incurred can be made on a monthly basis or as required.
- To consider a resolution that the Liquidator be authorised to enter into the Shine Lawyers Costs Disclosure Statement and Conditional Costs Agreement, as attached to the Liquidator ' s Report to Creditors dated 5 June 2019 at the Liquidator ' s discretion and not otherwise be subject to the limitations under section 477(2B) of the Corporations Act 2001.