Meeting Of Creditors
Steel City Fabrications Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
1. To discuss the report to creditors and receive an update and consider the position of the winding up.
2. To consider:
a. whether a committee of inspection should be appointed; and
b. where a committee of inspection is to be appointed:
i. the numbers of committee members to represent the creditors and the contributories, respectively; and
ii. the persons who are to be committee members representing creditors and contributories, respectively.
3. To consider whether any creditors are prepared to fund the costs of further investigation and, if appropriate, to conduct a public examination of relevant parties pursuant to Part 5.9 of the Corporations Act 2001.
4. To fix the past remuneration of the Voluntary Administrators.
5. To fix the past remuneration of the Liquidators.
6. To fix the future remuneration of the Liquidators.
7. Any other business which may properly be brought before the meeting.