General Meeting Of Members
Steven K.W Chan Pty Ltd
The purpose of the meeting(s) is:
- to receive an account(s) showing how the winding up of the Company(ies) has been conducted and showing how the property of the Company(ies) has been disposed of, and
- to give any necessary explanation of the account(s) received by the meeting.
Other agenda items are:
- to receive and consider a report from the liquidator(s)
1. To receive and adopt the report of the liquidator
s act and dealing during the conduct of the winding up.
2. To receive and adopt Australian Securities & Investments Commission Form 524 Accounts and Statements by a Liquidator.
3. To transact any other business which may properly be brought forward at the meeting.