Meeting Of Creditors
Sweet Fleur Holdings Pty Ltd
The purpose of the meeting(s) is to lay before the meeting(s) a statement of the assets and liabilities of the Company(ies).
At the meeting(s), creditors may consider a resolution to remove the liquidator(s) from office; and appoint someone else as liquidator(s) of the Company(ies).
Other agenda items are:
1. To lay before the meeting a statement of the assets and liabilities of The Company.
2. To consider the Notice and Report to Creditors dated 6 August2018;
3. To consider a Report regarding the status of the Company;
4. To confirm my appointment as Liquidator or replace;
5. To consider the appointment and constitution of a committee of inspection, if creditors see fit to appoint such a committee of inspection;
6. Approve the Liquidators retrospective remuneration;
7. Approve the Liquidators future remuneration; and
8. To authorise the liquidator to destroy, at his discretion, the books and records of The Company within a period of six (6) months after the dissolution of the Company, subject to obtaining prior approval from the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC); and
9. Any other relevant business.