Second Meeting Of Creditors Of Company Under Administration
The Lateral Group Pty Ltd
The purpose of the meeting(s) is:
- to receive the report by the Administrator(s) about the business, property, affairs and financial circumstances of the Company(ies); and
- for the creditors of the Company(ies) to resolve that:
- the Company(ies) execute a deed of company arrangement; or
- the administration(s) should end; or
- the Company(ies) be wound up.
Other agenda items are:
3. To fix the remuneration of the Administrator.
4. If the company is wound up, to consider appointing a Committee of Inspection.
5. If no Committee is appointed, to fix the remuneration of the Liquidator.
6. If no Committee is appointed, to consider the destruction of the books and records at the conclusion of the winding up.
7. Any other business that may be lawfully brought forward.