Second Meeting Of Creditors Of Company Under Administration
Twinside Precast Pty Ltd
The purpose of the meeting(s) is:
- to receive the report by the Administrator(s) about the business, property, affairs and financial circumstances of the Company(ies); and
- for the creditors of the Company(ies) to resolve that:
- the Company(ies) execute a deed of company arrangement; or
- the administration(s) should end; or
- the Company(ies) be wound up.
Other agenda items are:
3. whether to adjourn the meeting (for a maximum of 45 business days)?
4. to determine the remuneration of the administrators?
5. to consider the appointment of an alternative deed administrators or liquidators?
6. if the company is wound up, to determine the remuneration of the liquidators;
7. if the company is wound up, to consider the appointment of a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members?
8. to consider the early destruction of books and records?
9. any other business.