Meeting Of Creditors
Wa Rigging Enterprises Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
- to receive a report as to affairs
- to fix or determine the remuneration of the external administrator(s)
- to fix or determine the future remuneration of the external administrator(s)
- to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members
- to remove the external administor(s) from office and appoint someone else as external administrator(s) of the company
- to consider the early destruction of books and records
* That the Liquidator or his delegate be appointed as Chairperson of the Meeting.
* That the Liquidator be allowed to charge internal disbursements / consumables at the rates set out in the Initial Remuneration Notice dated 14 November 2019, and that the Liquidator be authorised to draw that amount as accrued.
* That the Liquidator is authorised, pursuant to Section 477(2A) of the Corporations Act 2001, to compromise all debts owing to the Company in excess of $100,000.
* That the Liquidator is authorised, pursuant to Section 477(2B) of the Corporations Act 2001, to enter into any litigation funding facilities to pursue any legal actions including voidable and insolvent transaction actions that arise from the Liquidation.