Meeting Of Creditors
Wallis Labour Hire Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
1. Statutory meeting requirements.
2. Table the Declaration of Independence, Relevant Relationships and Indemnities.
3. To consider approval of the liquidator ' s remuneration.
4. Pursuant to section 477(2A) of the Corporations Act 2001, consider acceptance of the offer of $50,000 in full and final settlement for all claims against the director, the former director and Dewall Pty Ltd as detailed in the report to creditors dated 4 May 2021.
5. To authorise the liquidator to destroy the books and records of the company after deregistration of the company, subject to obtaining prior approval from the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
6. Any other business.