Meeting Of Creditors
Western Construction Group Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
1. For creditors to resolve that:
(a) The Company should be wound up (placed into liquidation); or
(b) The Administration should end; or
(c) The Company should execute a Deed of Company Arrangement (DOCA).
2. If the Company is placed into liquidation, for creditors to resolve to appoint the Administrator as Liquidator of the Company.
3. For creditors to resolve to approve the Administrators remuneration pursuant to Section 449E(1)(a) of the Act.
4. For creditors to resolve to approve the future remuneration of the Administrator and/or Liquidator, if one is appointed.
5. If the Company is placed into liquidation, and if appropriate, appoint a Committee of Inspection.
6. Pursuant to Section 477(2A) of the Act, to authorise the Liquidator to be able to compromise debts in excess $100,000.
7. Pursuant to Section 477(2B) of the Act, to authorise the Liquidator to enter into litigation funding facilities to pursue any legal actions including voidable and insolvent transactions arising from the liquidation.
8. Pursuant to Section 542 of the Act, to authorise the Liquidator to be able to destroy the books and records of the Company within a period of six (6) months after the dissolution of the Company, subject to obtaining prior approval from the Australian Securities & Investments Commission.
9. Any other business that may be lawfully brought forward.