If you are contemplating insolvency or voluntary administration and would like to find out about your options contact us today.

Insolvency Notices

The Corporations act 2001 defines the notices that must be lodged with ASIC in relation to insolvency. These notices will be in respect of companies that;

  • Are subject to a winding up application that has been filed with the courts.
  • Have been placed in external administration.
  • Are contemplating entering into a scheme of arrangement.
  • Are being deregistered.

Insolvency Advice

Jamieson Louttit & Associates can advise you of your legal obligations and give you practical advice on the best way forward.

Previous customers of our practice have included first and second tier financiers, private equity firms, property developers, large listed companies and small private companies.

The firm specialises in providing practical corporate advice to companies and individuals in a range of situations whether it be companies who are experiencing financial difficulties and considering their options or large financiers or creditors who need to appoint an official liquidator or administrator.

If you are unsure of your obligations under the Corporations act or need to better understand the insolvency process give Jamieson Louttit & Associates a call today for a no obligation chat about how we can help you.



Insolvency Notices Pty Ltd and/or Jamieson Louttit & Associates do not warrant the accuracy of the information that is published on this website. All information is taken from publicly available sources and we have taken reasonable steps in verifying the accuracy of that information. Insolvency Notices Pty Ltd and/or Jamieson Louttit & Associates do not accept any liability if any insolvency notice has been reported incorrectly by the person creating the notice whether that is a liquidator or voluntary administrator. We also do not accept any liability if the liquidation in question has since been terminated. If you believe that a notice is being incorrectly reported then contact us, provide the necessary documentation and we will remove the notice from our database.